Merdeka Celebration last Friday was the best one I'd had, seriously. Hahaha..we all went crazy. We shouted "Merdeka!" 7 times led by our just-recovered Pengetua and sang Jalur Gemilang and Tanggal 31 so semangatedly. BUT, some teachers spoilt the fun by going after ppl who were too exposed. I thought the Form 5s were beautiful in their traditional costumes. Wth..wat is cheongsam without the high-up cut at the side and saree without the belly exposed. HAHAHA. Anyway, next year's our turn. I wanna wear saree larh ofcoz. =) Yesterday, went to Lotus for our first St. John board meeting. Only 6 turned up..swt. Then, I had chappati because that awesome dude doesn't have roti John. I don't care. This holiday's mission, EAT ROTI JOHN! Alrity, Miss Ezreena, we'll miss you a lot. Luckily there's Facebook and phones. I'm making sushi..so chao. =D
Siew Li won 2nd for the Laungan Merdeka.
The winner for 4 years in row.LOL
Silat performance from SAM Hishamuddin
Berbalas Pantun from ACS-ians
Canny and Shangy
Her loyal supporters
Foody
Chocolate Cheesecake =P

My Baba
Mi Plan
No comments:
Post a Comment