17 August 2009

Scoliosis

Ahh..sweet Monday night. Last Saturday, we had a great time in school. Moral Talk..we thought it'll be some boring talk by some old boring ppl but it was NOT. Way better than that. Miss Kamalavani,I think, she was AWESOME! She was so energetic and I'm sure all of us enjoyed her session. I played the Brain-Fried game. Totally hilarious, I said 'underwear' twice. =) Then, we did a short drama. Ours was about Friendship and I acted as the bad fella with Ray, Thar and Shad..We smoke, we drink, we party. Sunday was good too. Left home at 7 and followed mum, dad, grandma and grandpa for breakfast. Night, have dinner together again. It just feels so good to be with family and not thinking about anything. To the form 3s, yea its trials but chill la, it's just PMR. Why make a big fuss of it? I wish, I wish, I wish every day's holiday.
Happy Belated Burfday to Lian Ching!!! Guess I'll give her a huge bottle of hand sanitizer as her present. She's gonna love it, but must it be Dettol?

Boo Zoo Loo Poo Noo Goo

No comments:

Post a Comment