27 January 2010

Chicken soup for the halved soul, $5053

I wrote a whole and deleted a whole. Now, it's the smaller whole.
Experiments are always my favourite =) but not the reports though. Bio lab went crazy with us troublemakers doing insane stuffs with the potatoes, blades and red ink. My uniform's stained, it's horrible. In Chem lab, the burette and delivery tube became our playtools. Was marked as the notorious one influencing the clan haha. Don't mean any harm alright, just wanna have fun and build sweet memories before the exam tension strikes everyone. English oral is so fun, group work. A sketch which has the setting of in the medieval era, the brainstormer got her inspiration while showering lol. I play the cocky rude princess and basically, lots of dramatic expressions and British accent needed to pull it off. No shy shy stuffs all okay and burst out laughter, not for the casts.
Let's die for a minute and wake up new and fresh. It's a rocky journey but a strong plane will take us high. I learn new things every single day and realise that it's not just that. An opened heart shall be guarded tightly so that contaminations are kept away and blood not leak out. Sweets are sweet only at the moment of taste but the aftermath is kept a mystery. Different glasses foresee different futures and makes different judgements so it's our choice to pick the right one.

Kupetotti

1 comment:

  1. interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete