21 December 2010

Caught in the snow, frozen in ice

5 Dedikasi class party was fantastic, no words can describe the fun we had in Elaine's house. There were no teachers, no adults in the house, just teens which made it even crazier but of course, we behaved ourselves well and still have a huge dose of fun. BBQ was great, Twister champ went to Sze Ying, played Charade headed by both of Elaine's brothers, we exchanged gifts and filled our stomach to the max. It was so funny, Ray could guess 'pole dancer' from my actions. Haha.

The weekend was okay, had dinner with WWF and family. She's going back to Australia again to graduate before CNY. She is madness. You have her, you have 24/7 stomachache, which is great =) My younger bro and I were just sitting and observing the adults. We realised there were similarities between my dad, uncle and grandpa, they sleep a lot and so easily. Haha. And my mum, aunt, Fong and grandma were in grandma's room chatting and laughing so loudly so Amethyst and I joined them leaving the guys at the living room.

Happy Birthday, Chiew Wei Wei. Have a blast. Wish you all the best and be showered by God's blessings always.




Sometimes the only thing words do is get in the way
Sometimes the easiest things are the hardest to say


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, freaking love Japan.
    I can whatever I like was coming from Japan. I wanted to visit their country. :(
    At least you went before not like me.
    Hahhaa, if you had another chance to go, please invite me!!! XD
    I don't know whether going or not but definition won't go back ACS if going from 6. I hope so, our school getting worse..

    I have a target to reach that why I post almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete