Last Sunday was a special day. Yen, you're most welcomed :). You don't have to thank me, just make sure your health is always at a tiptop condition and may you enjoy a good life, woman. God bless you.
After spending the afternoon with Yen and her mom, I walked around alone and met a few familiar faces. So sweet weh.. so envious. Lol. Anyways, five of us had dinner together then me and the lil' one belanja-ed dessert and we went for movie. Water for Elephants, the queen's pick :D. Robbert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz were the stars in it. It wasn't the pale-looking face and stiff cold body Edward. It was a total different him but I'm still not a fan of his, yet. It was a good show despite the 30 minutes delay. Like what its tagline says, "Life is the most spectacular show on earth." A circus. Most people's first impression of it is happy, lively, laughters, fun, joy. But what's behind it. What's behind the happy faces those performers had to put on to bring others happiness? It's a circus production..
Mom, thank you. Thank you for everything.. There's no words to describe how grateful and thankful I am to have her, to be able to go to her and call her 'Ma' every time I need something and so much more. I came across this in SYH.
At first I hobbled on my crutches to the bathroom. But I couldn't lever myself down off them onto the toilet without the fear of falling. I wound up balancing on one foot and urinating into an empty coffee mug, and then I collapsed back on the bed and called my mother.
I'm sorry. I sobbed. I'm helpless.
That's where you're wrong, she told me. You're not helpless. You need help. There's a big difference.
Last night was a mess. These past few nights were. I teared in my dream. No, I dreamt till I teared. Wiped off those tears and got back to sleep, thinking was it real. I don't know..
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you
No comments:
Post a Comment