04 May 2011

Timebomb

I know it's kinda delayed but I hadn't had the time or opportunity to blog so often nowadays. I'm on an afternoon shift today so I thought I'll get things done. No more delaying and procrastination. 

22nd April, we four went to the historical city, Malacca. It was quite a last minute plan, as usual. Not to see the historical buildings or know more about our country's history but to savour the delish food there. :) For breakfast, we had dim sum, lunch was the famous chicken riceball, dinner was satay celup and lots of desserts and snacks here and there along the busy Jonker Street. Yea, we ate A LOT.


Tan Kim Hock's durian cendol. Disappointing betul.
















We stayed at the Everly Resort Hotel. A-ma-zing. The room was super spacious and me and the lil' one had the whole room all by ourselves. Actually, they had a promotion and the platinum suite which was originally RM900 something a night became RM170 a night. Crazy deal. 





I don't know why, instead of resting before dinner, we both got so excited watching football. 



Imagine you're in a tunnel all alone, nobody's there to save you. You're at the edge of giving up everything; hopes, dreams, career, friends, family, life. Suddenly you see a light shining at the other end of the tunnel. It brings you enormous hope, like a second chance to live was thrown at you out of the blue. But you reach there only to find a big pot of hot boiling magma in front of you.. Would you still want to live with hope?

If you're wondering what is this, it's a light bulb :)



Jonker Street begins right here. Start.

Managed to get one snap before the lady asked me to keep my camera.



I was so amazed by this machine. Many people were actually. I almost asked the guy where can I buy one of that. It's a new trend of enjoying potato snacks I guess. It's called Tornado Chips.




Walking down the old shophouses when the sun was going down was indeed a good experience. Took advantage of the stunningly beautiful lighting by taking loads of snaps.








We queued for a good 75 minutes before we get to land our butts on the white plastic chair in the restaurant and waited for another 10 minutes for them to prepare the thick peanut broth. The queue was really crazy, everyone was with their iPhones or Blackberries and cameras of course. 








Went swimming the next morning before leaving for Port Dickson. Cut into Seremban for their famous beef noodle and beefballs then checked into The Legend Water Chalets Resort in PD.




The interior design was very..green. The walls, the pillowcase, the curtains. the mirror pane. And there were many unique-looking decorations. Kinda gives us the country feel. The best part was the waking up to the sound of water splashing and the gorgeous view when you look out of the window. The morning sunbeam greets you with great warmth and all you wanna do is lay peacefully at the balcony.




















The beach! :D






Mum's and dad's dwelling spot when they were young :P



THE YATCH CLUB. I wanna own one of that someday and go out sailing with whoever to wherever and whenever I want. After I retire. =)




Porsches everywhere you go. 



King Bun. 25 bucks each.







More swimmings then sauna.









That is all. :)
Gotta go for work now. Bye bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment