20 July 2011

Is it obvious..

Tomorrow, the 21st of July, is a very important date. Two years back, I'll never forget what happened. It was a beginning, a totally unexpected one but a good one. Nobody knows, but three of us. ;)

One week had passed since.. I know, so fast but really, it all still seemed so surreal at times. Things now are definitely way different compared to last time. In a way, it has a positive side to it which grows as time passes, I hope.

Uni is suffocating me already. Walking from one point to another within the given less than five minutes really makes you think if you're obese although you're far from reaching that stage. It's like 50kg, plus an extra 5kg on each shoulder, and sub sub gravity. Lol. And this morning during Chemistry, all of the sudden we heard our neighbours moo-ed as if crying for help. Sigh. And finally, 'Nobody said it was easy.'

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment