02 July 2011

Miracles

Today. The first of July. Can't believe right. Believe it.

Since I'm back, and she hasn't started college yet, Yen and I went to Pyramid. It has been a long time since my last visit there, so it's only natural to be lost right. It's always confusing, the colours, whatever atriums, it's too much for me. Haha. We met up with Ray and Wei Wei for lunch at Pasta Zanmai. My goodness, the level of noise we brought to that place.. Like barbarians invading I tell you. Hundreds of them. =D

We had laughters, we had whackings, we had high pitch voices, we had small inelastic stomachs, we had carnivores, we had 'natural' poser. Most importantly, we had food. Overpriced food. And even weird-tasting-disgusting-looking-half-cooked eggs. It was great.

Even in spontaneity, she has it. ;)

Not mengumpat-ing.





She's the man. Monkey King forever. :D




After that, Yen and I walked around, fooled around, snapped around.


Yup, we tried out these dresses. The Egyptian dress.
So comfortable, like in-my-PJ feeling.



My legs. No legs.


Met up with Siew Ern.
Surprise tak jadi.





The kids at Yen's house. :)
Cuteness.




Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment