At first, many tiny roaches came out but as afraid and disgusted I was with their existence, I still feel superior y'know. After a while, the more I sprayed, the bigger the size of the new appearing roaches were. Honestly, I was terrified. The other housemates began to peep into the kitchen to see what the mad fella was doing and after that, they just walked off. They just walked off! They left me fighting the war myself. I was like, it's okay, calm down, I can do this, I started this, so I have to end this, there's no turning back, it's either I do or I die.
I really thought I would lose to them. Thank god kind-hearted, curious SY who just showered lent a hand by whacking those brown-tough-hard to squish-thing with the broom. It was a long battle really. I never felt this brave lol. I feel bad though killing all of them but A0705 is not where they belong to. I guess we won, heartlessly.
Pictures of Home II.
We've got one of the best scenery out of the window every day and night.
Often times, we get to see the sun rise in the morning just before we leave.
Orangy red fumes of clouds surrounding the golden ball. :)
Ice breaking. I found a dude with all this ;)
Lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment