We've got a small presentation tomorrow. Not very important, but the thought of getting the so-called mysterious grand prize is kinda 'cute'. Anyway, the topic is Recycling. Of all topics. It's all right, at least better than 'Which comes first? Eggs or chicken?' or 'Birth Control'. Hahaha, kesian Ching. She has to write the entire script for her group's drama. She asked me to spell check it just now and the word 'incest' suddenly appeared out of nowhere ;D. Oh man, we're group number one.. I don't like talking in front of a big crowd, I don't even like talking, I guess. I'm gonna go search for courage tonight. Lol.
This morning, we were late for uni for the stupidest reason. There was a road block which messed up the whole city. They were hunting for people in yellow shirts and weapons hidden in buses. Like seriously, what is wrong with these people?
I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two..
Rockets and skies. Nights :).
No comments:
Post a Comment