03 August 2011

Free Fallin'

My plans are not working out. I was supposed to sleep at 11pm every night haha but no way I'm gonna get that much of sleep, not even on weekends. Unpleasant things kept happening recently, the capital H place has become a regular visiting venue. Anybody who sees the photo will be shocked that the fellow passengers managed to survive while the vehicle became a wrecked piece of metal to be melted into something new. She's lucky, damn lucky, they kept saying it. Really, she is.

The fasting season is here. Somehow, it's not very obvious here in uni. In school, it's like every single second you're reminded of it, to show respect and all those stuffs. When you go to the canteen, the amount and variety of food decreased by more than half, and the taste, less yummy for some reason but I still prefer our cats-surrounded canteen though, long benches and horrible colour combinations of table covers. Now, every day around 9am, I'll start thinking what to eat for lunch already. And I've been eating Subway quite often, it's like the only place where I can get fresh greens. Everything is so pricy. Ruthless blood suckers. Wholegrain bread with Nutella and me are super best friends since a month ago. I miss home. Lol. I do.

August. Birthday bashes. Graduation. Aussie. More birthdays. Independence Day. Ketupats. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment