24 August 2011

Let Love In

I just feel like I need to blog today. 'Cause it's a special date :). Three months. Umm so today Physics and Bio Quiz is over and Math Quiz got cancelled at the last moment and Chem class was cancelled. We spent so much time studying and..it's okay, the holiday will be so much fun. Haha. This week has been great, the other day, bro came and bought me McD for dinner and today, bro's gf fetched me out for pan mee at Taipan 2. =). Taylor's food sucks. The supposedly honey chicken was crazy sweet till diabetes and the vegetables was salty till gall stones form. But Temptations is okay, their lamb was so so good. P:

Hanging out by the lake and enjoying the non-so-bad view there is kinda relaxing. Duckies, fishies and sometimes birdies. What more can you ask for. And in the evening, enjoying the air-cond in the Student's Life Centre and seeing people play foosball and pool. Yesterday there were people playing The Scientist on the keyboard. So nice.. Yea, busy hectic life, lack of sleep but exciting. So far, I've woke up super late twice, which means I went to uni without showering twice lol. Now, I wake up with fear like a hundred times during midnight to check the time. Scary.

Reflection. Dr. Chong's favourite word. 




  
 

Macadamia white chocolate ♥ 

Gonna get diarrhea tomorrow, seriously.

Somebody's birthday's coming soon. 
Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment