18 August 2011

Pay It Forward

Tuesday was the day I 'converted'. People wished me 'assalamualaikum', they eyeballed when I said the baju kurung belongs to me, some even asked me if I'm half Malay, like seriously. I never knew an outfit could say so much about a person, and not. And the highlight was I almost tripped and fell so many times at the stairs. I tripped but yea unfortunately I didn't fall. :). Farah was like kept reminding me to be ladylike. Ladylike. Haha.

Well, the main attraction of this uni-cum-resort is definitely the lake. So many things goes on there in the evening; people sightseeing, feeding the fish, luring the ducks nearer to them so they can pluck their feathers, couples warming each other up by the stairs, group of friends chit-chatting, buff dudes playing rugby and skinny dudes playing frisbee, acoustic background music.. It was exactly like a tourist attraction spot. Okay, I'm going nowhere with this. Just wanna say, "There are ducks and big big fishes in Taylor's! And geese, which doesn't goes into the water." =D

These creatures swallow anything you feed them. Shallots, corn, bread, anything.




 ♥♥♥
Taken by Ms. Nawal. 









A portrait of the ancient Queen Hang Li Po :P
 Ms. Goh.

 Ms. Nawal.


 Reminds me of Japan.

The kids from Nur Qaseh.

 *****

This evening, Shuet Yee and I went to Summit cause she was craving for McD. Actually, we kinda couldn't stand being in the apartment the entire day, sitting on the hardest thing they called as chair. And she lost her entire pencil case so everything has to be bought new. Then we went to Giant and she bought a tube of cincau for her supper. HAHA. She's really funny. And it was raining cats and dogs when we walked home, with angry thunders, lightnings and the fattest droplets of water hitting on us. Best experience ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment