Howdy. I've been napping so much that my brain is a mess now. Oh well, I'm foreseeing late nights and last minute studying for the next one month or so. Final's up in June. After that, I'm free for about three months. Hallelujah. Can't wait for the long break.
One more month left and we're still busy with projects and assignments. And for the ones planning to study Pharmacy, we have the essay writing thingy and interview soon, like this week and next week. I don't know what I'm gonna answer them seriously. I can't even concentrate on one thing right now.
I didn't expect this to come back and grow inside me again. It's like a tumour, perhaps it's always been there, been a part of me all this while, me feeding it like it's the most natural thing to do till it's starting to take over my body and now, my mind. I've always known what's the cause, hormones. You always do this to me. Why can't we be friends hmm? Lol crazy.
It's so awesome y'know, school. You get hungry all the time but eat at the same place so often. It's always there, the same thing day after day. You tell yourself it's because of the limited options but deep down, you know it's not that. You choose to go to that same place every day. Yea you go around trying new stuffs every now and then but somehow, you still come back to the same spot. Nights. :)
I can't make sense of what I'm saying too. Teehee.