A crazy week it was. Class tests, Malaysian Studies exam, first part of English finals. I don't usually get headache but thank god it came after everything was over. Three hours of nap and I feel worse. I could barely move and my eyes kept shutting every time I tried to open them. Can't wait for the long long break.
Today is special. Exactly one year it has been. I've never thought that we would ever set eyes onto each other or had the chance to even be together, but I guess it's all fate. This one year, I've got to admit that I was rough, I wasn't careful in my conducts and I broke you once. You have no idea what it cost me to see you broken by someone else when I'm not looking, in mere split second. Nevertheless, you were kind and forgiving, looking past the past with such generous personality. I hope we could go on together for more years to come as a team, for life. :)
It's amazing how people are. One moment you think they're nice and such good companies and the next, you kinda disagree with their behaviours and whatnot. We change super swiftly like the direction of the wind, don't we. There are times when we hope for something different, something to change, someone to realise, someone to care and sometimes, the total opposite. When it does happen right in front of your eyes, it's too surreal you can't swallow it. It's like it's such bad timing you're almost like disgusted by it.
I don't know what's my point but yea, people change. No matter how far you've left your past behind and move on a better, happier person, it will somehow still come back at times when you're most vulnerable. It's easier living with something you've never tried before than the opposite cause when you know how it feels like, you'll always long for more. Then again, life's too short to hold back and not take risks. Let's enjoy life and not worry too much of the consequences, shall we. :)