07 May 2012

Lost in Translation

Today can be the worst day of my life as a student but I'm not gonna think that way. ETP today was great, we had more fun going around playing games and watching the dramas and video presentations than explaining to passers-by about the disease we're promoting. And bought lots of stuffs for charity. Twas amazing. The LAST project for FIS. Hallelujah. Oh yea, my first time playing dart and I hit the bull's eye! :D

And then, the interview. Wanted to cry halfway seriously. What kind of questions.. Okay I admit I wasn't prepared, my bad. And when I told her, she just laughed and said it's okay, I did my best. That made me even.. sigh oh well. So glad it's over. Don't have to worry about it like the others whose turn is tomorrow or on Friday.

I can't believe I played poker with UNO cards before it like nothing. Craps I do at the wrong time. Anyways, today I saw a different side of some people. It's kinda comforting to know that humanity still exists in those who look so cold and insensitive. I feel bad for you but it's not in my power to do anything about it. I'm just an outsider now. I'm glad it's over. Or maybe not start at all.





War time amigos :)