Happy 16th Burfday to Yen Yen aka Senior Frog!!!
Pops, Ray, Sal, ViVian, Kia Hooi, Sherlyn and I bought a really cool present for her. Hope she loves it. =D
Happy 99th Burfday to my greatgrandma!!!
Hopefully she will forever be healthy and happy always. Love you. ♥
This week is one of the crazzzziest week I ever had in school. Since Monday, I've been laughing non-stop till my stomach aches like hell. In the class, in the canteen, in the lab, in the toilet, everywhere I go, I meet crazy people and we laughed like mad people. Once any teacher comes in late, our class goes out of control. The main 'Laughers' are Li Lian for sure, her laughter is contageous (BEWARE) and Geok San who laughs till tears. So sorry to her. I was overhigh that I accidently scribbled her sleeve with my pen. Hahaha...I wanted to spit saliva at her shirt because I remembered Puan Liza said enzyme are detergent but of course not, I still have my sanity. I'll try to wash it out for you since I have the "Enzymes" knowledge. Craps...Biology class was just about 'lock and key'. That is all I understood. Yesterday was the District Biology Competition. 95% of the contestants are pure nerds with spectacles, seriously. MGS won first!!! Yay! Congrats to Ling Wei and Usha. The best contestant was Joel Tan from SMK Kota Kemuning. Besides, our school choir team won second. Congrats!!! Congrats to the Convent's team too.
I LOVE SCHOOL!!!
because I have AWESOME friends. ☺☻
No comments:
Post a Comment