Happy Big Burfday to Kow!!!
May your life be filled with moo-moo happiness and all year round sufficient supply of milk. Haha.
Labour's Day was like the longest day ever. I was sitting in front of the TV for like the whole morning till evening. I can feel my brain shrinking already. So much homework, will it ever finish?! NO. For dinner, we were thinking of Japanese or Vietnamese but all of the sudden, I spotted a Korean restaurant called Seoul Garden. So we ended up there. The bos who is a pure Korean was really friendly. I love the serene and peaceful encironment there. The food is not bad too especially the seafood steamboat. BUT, I'm still a huge fan of Japanese cuisine. Yeah. Ah!!! Another dreadful exam coming up. I feel so low-spirited to study la...Later have to go Klang Club and meet tat black round man. Oh, I just remembered. Today is the St. John State Competition in Kuala Selangor. Good luck, Yen! Bring tat gold thingy back and strive to National's level. She's so busy this past few weeks but she's doing great, obviously. Someone's burfday is nearing. Haha. Can't wait for that big day to smack her hard on her face. All the best to those who are preparing for the "WAR" and don't be so stressed up to get As. Last Thursday, we thought Puan Tong won't be around so most of us didn't bring our EST book and it's double period. Supprisingly, she didn't scold us. This Li Lian went crazy, like always. The book is in her bag and she said she didn't bring. 4P is going to be like 3T. We're all crazy and and we're not like tat kind of Kiasu fellas. School's life. Appreciate it before it's gone.
May your life be filled with moo-moo happiness and all year round sufficient supply of milk. Haha.
Labour's Day was like the longest day ever. I was sitting in front of the TV for like the whole morning till evening. I can feel my brain shrinking already. So much homework, will it ever finish?! NO. For dinner, we were thinking of Japanese or Vietnamese but all of the sudden, I spotted a Korean restaurant called Seoul Garden. So we ended up there. The bos who is a pure Korean was really friendly. I love the serene and peaceful encironment there. The food is not bad too especially the seafood steamboat. BUT, I'm still a huge fan of Japanese cuisine. Yeah. Ah!!! Another dreadful exam coming up. I feel so low-spirited to study la...Later have to go Klang Club and meet tat black round man. Oh, I just remembered. Today is the St. John State Competition in Kuala Selangor. Good luck, Yen! Bring tat gold thingy back and strive to National's level. She's so busy this past few weeks but she's doing great, obviously. Someone's burfday is nearing. Haha. Can't wait for that big day to smack her hard on her face. All the best to those who are preparing for the "WAR" and don't be so stressed up to get As. Last Thursday, we thought Puan Tong won't be around so most of us didn't bring our EST book and it's double period. Supprisingly, she didn't scold us. This Li Lian went crazy, like always. The book is in her bag and she said she didn't bring. 4P is going to be like 3T. We're all crazy and and we're not like tat kind of Kiasu fellas. School's life. Appreciate it before it's gone.
Love the spoon.
Kimchi!
BBQ Babi.
No comments:
Post a Comment