01 May 2009

Sub-Love

Continuous from that Sunday, after the event, my family and I went to Mid Valley. We walked around and finally reached Harvey Norman. We were in there for almost 2 whole hours-bought a notebook because the computer is ke-ra-zee. After that, my bro and I were starving like hell so we went for Teppanyaki. They were very very generous in tauge. Haha. It was around 10 went we went back and I forced myself to finish my homework. =( It was Minggu Kerjaya. Only the Form 5s get to attend the ceramah, so unfair. Then there were several universities colleges like Sunway, PTPL and Taylor's that came to give out pamplets and solve our curiosity and whatever stupid questions we have. Happy Labour's Day!!! We do not have to attend school nor tuition so it's a good day. So many dudes' and duchesses' birthdays are coming...May is like the Labour Month. Lol. Here's the list.
3rd May-Kow's
7th May- Kim's
8th May- Mandy's
22nd May- Vino's
31st May- Pops's

Happy Burfday to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment