31 May 2009

Three Lil' Cupids

Two whole f***ing weeks I haven't been blogging. Haha. How was exam? Oh, don't ever ask! I screwed them all up. Yesterday was AWESOME!!! Geok San and I went to High School IU Day. The theme was Egypt. The performances was great. I LOVE LOVE the modelling(Egyptian and 70's "ladies")...LOL. Then, we went to Aeon to celebrate POPS birthday. It was amazing. We bought her a The Twilight Companion, Chocolate Mousse Cake, ate lunch at Sakae Sushi and watch Night At the Museum 2. We actually sang the Birthday Song out loud till everyone there were looking at us but who cares, we're doing this for our friend. Incredibly AWESOME! Li Peng, I wish the best for you in life. You are a really kind, loving, beautiful, caring and cute soul. Thank you for being in my life. May God's blessings will always be with you. Haha. The word 'cute' suddenly reminds me of Jedediah. Oh gosh, I have to go Klang Club for meeting AGAIN...Update more and photos later. Bye, matchas. =D

HAPPY LOLLIPOPPY BURFDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment