Don't wanna think about it anymore. I'm really glad that I have my friends/Mutated family backing me up. Thanks a lot Ray and Mandy. Exam is in three days. My heart is really beating as fast as the Japanese bullet train. I don't know what to expect, really. Life is such a mystery. Yong Geok San, I am so pissed at you for ponteng-ing school on Thursday!!! Is that enough or you want more. Haha...sitting beside you in class is really crazy. You're just so hyper, energetic and your mouth never seems to stop. But I'm thankful that I have you or else, school will be boring and dull. Sherlyn has deleted her old blog because of some stupid spammers who shits wherever they go. Here's her link. http://www.peanutandbutterbread.blogspot.com/
FYI, I love peanut butter bread. I have them for recess almost every day. =D. So GREAT choice of URL.
She's the AWESOMEST lady ever.
Grandma, Greatgrandma and Grandaunt.
Lovely Aunt Katherine and Uncle Ivan always posing around.
We have a brand new VIOS.Quick! Strike 4D.
She's Falling In Love with Matthew.
No comments:
Post a Comment