17 February 2011

Bloody Mary

Instant noodle and coffee for lunch today ): I think I'm gonna eat like a horse in grandma's house later. Well I've been eating like that since new year's eve :) Can't help it, how can you not eat when your every day is spent with your grandparents. They never let you go hungry, that's for sure. It's the fifteenth day of the lunar new year, Happy Birthday to everyone.

I did the prayers this morning cause I'm the only one left at home. Every morning, it's either Martha Stewart or Oprah Winfrey then Full House. I don't get tired watching the same show twice or thrice but if it's Star Wars or things like that, I don't know. But nothing can ever beat Tron haha.

All the best to those having tests next week. I'm glad I don't have to wake up super early to catch the train but I don't wanna let time pass just like that either. I'll find a job soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment