07 February 2011

My Body Is A Cage

Lunar New Year's eve preparation was 'fun'. Mom gave us the list (her handwriting..fuhh) and we shouted here and there for plates, teacups, stickers, red dates, mushrooms. Haha chaos. And we kept reminding ourselves not to curi makan the sweets and pistachios on the table.




It's a custom to go to Aunty Mama's house on the second day. She's like my second mom and I call her 'ma' since young. She took care of all four of us from baby so she really understands us. It was actually the first time we took photos together :) And Michael is now a drifter, sponsored by Goodyear.



Yesterday was my first driving lesson. The excitement was probably all gone when my turn came because I waited 90 minutes at the driving school for the fella to pick me and another 90 minutes just staring at people in Kancils. There was a foreign lady and she was allowed to wear shorts and slippers. Overall, it was okay. Mr. Rosli quizzed me about the car components a lot and its functions, since I'm a noobie. I hope today will be better.





No comments:

Post a Comment