25 February 2011

Lose My Mind

Hi :). I'm back. Seriously, I thought of changing my blog's URL to something like catchmeifyoucan or thenextgreatvoyage and some others but they sound so..weird. Come to think of it, I have never changed my email address or blog's url before. After years, they're still the same. You can roughly guess what kind of person am I. Perhaps just lazy :P I don't know why I chose finaltune, it just came to my mind four years back and I liked it right away.


Yup..so what have I been up to.Well, since Fong came back from her Paris-London trip, I have macaroons up in my mind for my next kitchen-chaos project. I did it, finally. Monday morning, I woke up and the first thing I did was took a piece of butter out from the fridge haha. I really had fun, baking :) It's really really super easy. Anyone can do it, seriously. I randomly grabbed a recipe from the net which said Easy and Simple Chocolate Macaroon

The ingredients: Egg whites, cocoa, sugar, almond ground

The best cocoa powder :D



Beat the egg whites and sugar till firm peaks form

Fold in the dry ingredients and mix well

The choco filling. Nutella will do better :)


Magic happens with a lil bit of heat :)



There you go! The 'burger' =P



Mr. Macaroon's hair. lol



Petite ones in cups




R-U-I-N-E-D ):





After that, I tried mixing stuffs and came up with my own recipe =X 

There's like two types of oats, milk, chocolate and flour..

This is what I call power food :D


No comments:

Post a Comment