Happy February :) It's fast, it's really fast. One month is blown away by the wind just like that and two more days to the Lunar New Year. Well, the weekend was industrious. We all ganged up to help mom and be good kids. She always makes herself busy doing so many things but never complain nor scold us if we don't help. She always thinks of others first..which is the most noble side of her. Sometimes too noble that she gets bullied. Oh well, only because they're heartless.
Who wakes up at 6.30am to go to the market, I thought. To my surprise, the market was all jam packed when we got there. Those aunties are already pulling out their trolleys and going back in there again to buy more. Chinese new year is so.. kua zhang. Really. Maybe it's us chinese people. Everywhere is so jam. Even the non-celebrating group are shopping like crazy too, making it worse.
Yesterday was quite a good day to end the first month of 2011. I went swimming then pyramid with my bro and Amethyst (I didn't go out from the house for five days straight okay..haha). The water.. COLD like mad. I was shivering so violently and barely able to catch my breath in there. After an hour, I went all white pale and as usual, I always catch a cold after swimming. We had Subway's sandwich for lunch. Haiz I can't even finish a six-inch so he finished it for me. Then, I walked the whole mall on my own while the other two 'kids' went to Harvey Norman to play the iPad. Lol. I bought a shirt for mom from Dorothy Perkins cause that day I saw her looking at it. She loves it. Yay but I got her size wrong =(.
At night, it was grandma's birthday dinner. She's sweet 72 this year. Still the beautiful, elegant and graceful grandmom everyone could ever ask for. Ah ma, take care of your health and be happy always. I love you a lot..
For everything she does for me, I feel like giving her back triple.
No comments:
Post a Comment