Tuesday was insane. I courageously took the train and bus myself. Three of us went for sushi and then I walked the whole pyramid alone. I bought stuffs for everybody like it's Christmas :). I've been wanting the charity charm bracelet since last month. A shirt for second bro. Flip flops for the lil' one. S-shaped hook for mom haha. The red Elmo sweater is so adorable but no, some other time. It's funny how the people in Subang and Klang differ so much when they're not even that far apart. I went in Dorothy Perkins, for fun, and the lady was so friendly although I didn't purchase anything.
:) :) :)
I don't know. I saw people snapping so =)
These pictures kinda give me goosebumps but I like it. Even without much light, photos can still be captivating. Same goes to life.
Afif, Manoj, Boon, Soon, Canny. Debater, penyajak, hometown warrior, humble pie and good-postured lady. One word to describe them, funny. I said, maybe I should wear tie too and Afif was like, Girls wear tie? Hawtt.. Haha.
Hyper. Div's classmate :)




No comments:
Post a Comment