Saturday, I did get up early for the 'market trip'. The lil' one went to Raja Zarina so there's only me and the rulers. Tiring. Really, everything has to be weighed so lots of trip to the weighing counter and the trolley kept getting fatter and fatter. I think I really, REALLY do have a thing for cheese. I dragged mom to the dairy section and we both kinda hung out there for ten minutes, looking at cheese alone. By the way, I baked cheesecake last Monday and they wiped it all clean like starving soldiers. I used the ready-packed mix from the bakery shop beside Delta Eng Ann. Ah, easy peasy. Then, we Delta gang met up at Aeon and sang with all the love we've got. We didn't get to have a proper lunch together though, due to the sucky Saturday traffic. It was great meeting up and spending time with them. :)
After everyone went back, I hung around while waiting for my parents and the lil' one to come to go for dinner then movie. Oh lord, the strangest thing happened to me in MNG. The salesgirl was so extraordinarily sweet and friendly. She asked me how old am I, what am I studying, my opinion about her learning photography, what I think about being a doctor, my lifestyle, etc. I started feeling uncomfortable and fishy about her and when I was about to leave the shop, she caught up with me and asked for my name and contact number. She said can we be friends. What?! I really didn't want to be mean but.. I kinda did a not-so-pleasant deed and I feel bad about it, but relieved at the same time. Con cases like this happens all the time. Mom always remind me to take extra precaution but I usually just brush her off thinking it wouldn't happen to me. But then again, maybe I was just being paranoid.
I told mom everything as soon as I could because I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. So, we had Vietnamese food for dinner, yummy. The funny part was the 'gila-gila' waiter named James. He was like the hyper type of person, very nice, it was so enjoyable to see him. He will sing while wiping the table, serving and cleaning. Then there's another Hong Kong-ish macho type guy. His name is Bruno, yes Bruno. There's still time so we lepak-ed at Padini. I told myself not to buy anymore clothes, no more t-shirts, no more hoodies, no more shorts, no more belts, no more ballet shoes. I was doing good, controlling my shopping desire. But bummer, mom asked me to try on a few shirts and she paid for it. We watched The Ghost Must Be Crazy, the queen's royal request. At the beginning, you could laugh every three seconds, it was so hilarious, better if you understand Hokkien. The second part is more mellow and realistic, conveying a certain message. It was okay if all you needed was a good laugh.
Sunday, had trouble waking up early in the morning to help mom cook. We took off slightly late to Fairy Park, the traffic was smooth as light whipped cream. The usual protocol and then we spent some time enjoying the variety of delish food. At noon, dad fetched us three to Aeon again. We watched Source Code. My bro described it as Inception-ly similar. This time, lil' one got himself a long sleeve formal shirt. We ate at Lavender for the first time, their steamed coconut milk rice is really good. Thumbs up. Me and food, how did we get so close hmm :). Grandma went on a one-day trip to eat some famous thing in Sungai Buloh with a troop of friends. She bought back for us the very famous and scrumptious beggar's chicken and glutinous rice which has loads of oysters, dried prawns and duck egg yolks in it. That was supper =D. Killer.
This is a very lengthy post huh. Haha, very seldom. On a more emotional part, we had a girl-to-girl talk yesterday. I learned so much, it means so much to me, I really felt her and I believe she feels the same way too. She said something, I don't know if it really went through her conscious mind but whatever happens, I'm not letting that happen, never. Someone said this, we assume different roles as we go through the chapters in our lives- as a child, a daughter, a friend, a wife and a mother. It is my turn to grow up and to give, love and nurture.
My first was on the 22nd of February 2009. My second was on the 5th of April 2011. :) I love them both just the same.
Thanks ker yeung.....
From Ms Tay.
*i cant telll you
*i'm sorry kern yeung
*although we are very close
*this bm is my life
*i'm so sorry
*sorry
*i hate to do this
Canny says:
*aww its okay, you can keep it to yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment