20 April 2011

Sing You Home

A good deed is a good deed. It doesn't cancel off the bads. :)
My brother and I stumbled upon a strip of movie tickets in front of the cinema. Rio, 4.45pm. Being me, I panicked but the lil' one was cool as cucumber. I picked it up from the dusty ground despite knowing that many pairs of eyes were on us. He said, lets wait at the entrance and see if anyone's finding their tickets. Okay, good idea. We were like hungry hawks searching for our preys, looking for two-adults-two-children crowd. After about fifteen minutes, I wanted to give up because it had passed the screening time. Thank goodness, when we passed by the popcorn-buyers queue, I saw a lady searching frantically for something in her bag of junk food and her daughter sobbing beside her so I quickly approached them. It was super brief. Excuse me, did you lost your tickets? Yes! I think this is yours.. Oh, thank you! And we went separate ways, both parties feeling so good.

Friday, Friday.. Can't wait for Friday :D. Gonna get super tanned, fat and.. fat. Just updated my playlist with songs of the past, present and future. Lol. It's raining very heavily now.. Feel like sitting by the window and enjoy the harsh breeze and the smell of the freshly cut grass. Coldplay's What If is playing on the record over and over again. Let it be. Next Tuesday onwards, it's gonna be busy. Four bucks per hour. Challenging me? Wait, you see la. Haha. Have a great midweek. 22nd April is a big day. Adios. 

As usual, food. Kim Gary :)









Yesterday, two hours flew with Old Town's Enrich Chocolate and stories about Will & Kate. =)
 Meanwhile, checked this for bro. He's into him :P

'Every life has a soundtrack. All you have to do is listen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment