18 July 2012

Poison & Wine

I'm the kind of person who blinds out the words in a song and just absorbs the melody by default. Maybe that's why when I like a song, it stays that way for a very very long time. By listening to its melody, rhythm and emotions packed densely in the rise and fall of the soulful voice, you could clearly tell what's behind those soothing vibrations. Only then, I listen closely to the lyrics and finally get the whole magnificent picture of the story. Most of the time, I don't bother doing that. Everybody interprets things differently, has their own beautiful imaginations, relates to and confront things in their own one-of-a-kind way. There's no right or wrong. All you need is an open mind, a light heart and all your senses functioning as one.

Everyone's special and beautiful in their own ways. Let's not let anyone temper with that. I may have made tonnes of mistakes, been as clueless and ignorant as a tree, but all that only makes me human, no.. And I will learn from there. 'Cause it's grace to keep trying. I don't know why I'm saying this. Perhaps it's been a long day. A great day, a wonderful outing with those whom I've had a splendid time with and learnt so much from. :')


I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back
The less I give, the more I get back
Oh your hands can heal, your hands can bruise
I don't have a choice, but I'd still choose you
Oh I don't love you, but I always will
Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars

Nights amigos.