I've been dreading to blog cause I know, once I'm at this page, my mind will go blank and my fingers will start dancing over these squarish, alphabet-labelled thingy with the intention of baring my heart and backfiring the initial plan made by Mr. Mind. It happens to others too I'm sure, but I don't know, I don't feel comfortable typing out every single thing that I'm going through here.
It's about a month now I'm enjoying my break and homework-free lifestyle. And I've got to say, having spent so much time alone at home, you really can't help it but to feel lonely and isolated. It's like you could even hear the pumping sound of your own breathing, the pounding of your blood when it hits the wall of your heart and veins and the voice of your mind speaking out every time it has an opinion. It really makes you think and more substantially, hear what YOU are saying.
I just realised I've been blogging for years, with the same link address. Back then, the purpose was simple; to let people whom you want them to 'stalk' you know what are your interests and personalities like. Slowly as I 'mature', I began to complain, crap, gossip, and emo my heart out here. So unhealthy. I thought of stopping. Then I thought, maybe there's still someone out there who is still following up on me. I don't know, maybe the future me? It's silly but a tinge of false hope won't hurt, will it. Certain things are meant to be the same for a long long time. There's no point trying to meddle with it. It is written with ink, can't be erased.
Perhaps years from now I'll look back and laugh at myself. I definitely will haha. Happy midweek =).
Did some baking. And stacking. :)
My new hobby.

