Last weekend, like always, twas a last minute plan. Thursday the idea popped up out of nowhere and Saturday morning, we were in the car uphill. Twas great, getting away from the heat of the city for a while. Family outings like this, although short, it brings a lot of enlightenment and joy. Twas all I needed. :)
Since I am so free, I thought I'll make some digital collages, instead of uploading the photos one by one. It saves time too I think, maybe not. Too many options kills me.
The few 'decent' snaps of us.
It's rare you can see such variety of flowers here. I'm glad I snapped them all.
Sadly, I can only name one. ROSES. :D
What else do you do in a cold place like that. Food! ;)
The guy I met at the tea plantation, signboards, somebody's giant antic shoes, peace sign coated with glove, lonely leaf flowing down the waterfall stream, beautiful lamp, 'ichigo', a kid playing in the super cold water, naked!
Feel like I'm in a Bollywood scene :D.
Peace, love and understanding y'll.
It's a dark night on the west coast
Then a soft breeze as the sun rose
Then the phone rang like a gunshot
Like a siren on the beach rock
Sirens - Angels & Airwaves




