I did dinner yesterday. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would become because I stayed away from the stove and used the induction cooker which suits people like me better. 'Let the meat simmers and put it on low fire so it doesn't caramelize.' Haha we're all Rachael Ray's fan, aren't we. Just because he's better than me in cooking, he teases me. Hmph.
Family's planning to go to Cameron Highlands but the date's not confirmed yet. It's a big group with grandparents and cousins. I really don't feel like going. First, cause they're going to the same places and stay at the same apartment and I've been there before. Second, I don't wanna miss gatherings with friends who's hardly in Klang. But it's family and I guess we're spending the Valentine's there too :)
So..so beautiful.
U hav no idea :X
No comments:
Post a Comment