06 January 2011

Go wild in the age of worry

No more hot forehead :) I'm seriously bored at home, just watching tv and sleeping all day long. I'm gonna be a fat lazy bump. I finished watching You're Beautiful online. Lol. Watched 'Time Bomb' on tv yesterday, the whole movie was about the process of stopping the time bomb and of course, they made it and the end. Haha boring.

My younger bro is so busy now. His schedule is so packed, more packed than mine last time I think. Today, he had school till 2.30, tuition from 3.00 to 6.15 and another one at 8 to 10. It's just crazy. I wonder how did everyone and myself go through all that last time. I guess we didn't have the time to think about that and just did what we have to do. My mum said I can work but only after CNY. Now my job is to clean and beautify the house. How awesome, that was my job since I finished SPM. What to do, she's my boss. Guys and girls, be careful when you're out cause it's nearing CNY and it's usually this kind of time that snatch thefts happen. Have a safe night. Chao.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby , kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment