03 January 2011

Hot, pain, burning

That's what I'm feeling right now. I went to bed when my younger bro's alarm rang for school and woke up when he's back from it. Well, he got the class he wanted which is where all his friends are so, good for him. I do miss 'first day of school' and many other things. It's scary to stop and think about stuffs sometimes because we totally lose track of time and when we're back in reality, time has left us behind. Life is kinda wasted for nothing but somehow, it's necessary.

I don't know how many pages He included me in his story but I know, it's getting lesser day by day, hour by hour, minute but minute, second by second. Need not worry, there's always the cast list at the end of the movie. That's when I know the time has come.

I better get some ice..it's really hot now. Tomorrow's the test, crossing my fingers tight. Have a merry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment