21 January 2011

Wednesday Thursday Friday

It's not quite a beautiful sight when frustrations and dissatisfactions starts drowning you away. You kinda lose yourself and you feel like the whole world has done wrong towards you. Yeh, do let it all out, get it out of your system, throw it all away right away. But, do it the right way and moderately. Not everyone is understanding and patient enough at all time so be more cautious alright.

Okay, done. Thaipusam's over an hour ago. There's a sudden urge in me to climb the Batu Caves this coming Chinese New Year. I wanna see the wild monkeys there and give them Coca Cola which they love haha. CNY is just around the corner and I've yet to receive pineapple tarts and loveletters from relatives. What happened.. why aren't many people doing it anymore. Even my aunt stopped doing it, too much of hassle she said. Yea everything's so modernised nowadays. There will come one day where we'll start having our family reunion dinner in restaurants so that grandma doesn't have to tire herself out too much in the kitchen anymore. Anyways, muruku is the new loveletters. I told my mom not to buy 'lap cheong' that day and I got cold stares from my bros. Hmph. Okay, Jamali and I got into a weird conversation about the handing over of my territories to him as the new mande. And this is how he passed his test. I gave him a title and he came out with such a touching piece of artwork. He won. Okie, have a lovely trip to Dreamland. Bye bye.

I Am Ready

I can't bear to see a sweat drop on your brow
I can't bear to see you in worries
I won't allow you to shed even a tear
I won't allow even your shadow to fall on earth

So let me help you out now,
Listen to me when I say I am ready right now,
Hand me over all your responsibilities,
I will take good care of all these cities.





No comments:

Post a Comment