13 January 2011

Pineapple tarts :)

There's a black puppy in my house for no reason. Yeh right, "I'm helping the mother to take care of its son so I'm doing a good deed." *sigh* He has always wanted to rear a dog but dad doesn't like a pet at home. Gosh you should look at his cheeky smiles since he got the puppy in his hands. Haha. For god's sake, you're 21 hahaha. So the world has changed, I was waken up by a puppy's cry for the first time this morning. I went to him and said, "Blacky, what's the problem?" and he cried even louder. Why.. So I bathed it and played with it for a while and magic, he went to dreamland. Ahh peace at last.

The subject of studying overseas.. To me, it's not a must but if I were given the golden opportunity to do so, why not. I could gain more experience and I like travelling to a new place. However, I'm scared to even think of migrating. Anyhow, this is still my real home, my origin no matter how not satisfied I am about many things here. By home, it may not be Malaysia the country but my real home, my family. I'm sure all parents want their children to always stick together and be close to them, especially when they're getting
old and retirement is just moments away. It's like that..you know. No matter how low they try to put their expectations towards their children as they grow up and become successful individuals, there's still the speck of hope there deep down in their heart.
I'll be there.

Blacky
My home :P

No comments:

Post a Comment