Yes, all I did today was TV. It's crazy! And it's just tv, no astro, no nothing. I got to find something else to do. Next week onwards, more people are gonna start college and leave us, the jobless ones behind. Lol. I continued my mum's left behind cross-stitch work a little but it's just way way too complicated and it's a HUGE piece. I might need to wear spectacles if I ever finish that.
My neighbour..she has been bugging us like crazy since that day when mum informed her about the minor renovation work going on. She's like asking this and that non-stop and giving her opinions about everything like she knows everything in the world. The worst part is she even knows what's going on in our house. She is like an undercover spy. She doesn't come out in the day when there's sunlight, seriously. Haih..dad says better avoid talking to her too much. Cause something happened when we were young. =X Tomorrow is another day. Embrace yourself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment