05 June 2011

Leave the door open

2nd of June 2011

Mr. Thatchu turned eighteen. 
We went 'prawning' at a place I never knew existed although I passed by there quite often.
It was a good experience. I will go back there someday, with someone who has comparable patience :).


The wall of glory. Lol. 

This guy had my attention :P

Ewh.



All so excited at the beginning..

Haha.

Sara caught the FIRST prawn. It gave me hope y'know.
I caught two prawns not long after that and then, no more.






The serious look. And the halo above his head. ;)


*falling from the chair*


Speechless.
Umm..irregular boobs?


This restaurant is so... awesomely slow in serving.





Where there's food, there's joy. :)



When I was taking the sky, I saw these young kids came closer to me and said, "Ambil gambar kita!" repeatedly. I smiled and did as they said. 

One snap, two snaps, three snaps. And they wanted more. "Lagi, lagi, lagi!" The excitement in them multiplied by a thousand, I can tell by the broad smiles on their faces..

When I finally had to go, I actually felt reluctant. Those few minutes meant so much to me and I believe, to those kids too. 

Those smiles.. they are so pure, innocent and naive. It made me felt something so genuine.. :')





Thank you.. for letting me snap your pictures and more.


I'm going to the land of great pulut mangga in two days.
I can't wait, to fill my stomach.
Have a sweet tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment