After coming back from Thailand, the next morning, dad said we're going to Genting at eleven, go get ready. LMFAO. All of the sudden. I had to rush like mad, transferring the photos from my memory card to the pc cause it's really loaded and sprint off to the car before dad drove off leaving me behind. Haha. It was really fun. Four of us, we do crazy things together. It's just great. I wish we could be like that every single day.
I did lots of catching up with the lil' one cause since I started working, we don't really spend time together much, what more have a more-than-two-sentences-conversation. We talked and giggled and laughed till stomachaches, seriously insane. It's like we were living in a whole new dimension of fantasy and excitement of our own. No phone calls, no text messages, nothing to remind you of your mundane daily routine and responsibilities. I saw my parents let their hairs down completely and just had fun without much worries. That's a really wonderful feeling.
Photos, photos. :)
Cute shirt there :P
The Largest Balloon Art Festival was going on so there were loads of photographers with canggih giler cameras around snapping away. It was super crowded.
Some of the balloon art creations by international artistes.
If you're below 30kg, you get the chance to be carried up into the air by a miniature earth :)
Super talented.
This blue-antenna fella grabbed my hands out of nowhere and we danced. :D
Illusion. Suspense. Imagination.
The sand art performance by the Canadian lady was magnificent.
The lil' one and I spent the entire day at the outdoor theme park, trying out all kinds of stunts. Sadly, we didn't take any snaps. I can't imagine seeing my camera being thrown out while I'm flying high up in the sky. :X. I think we attempted every game there from the Marry-go-round, Space Shot, Fun Kart, Pirate Ship, Corkscrew, Bumper Boat, Caterpillar, Flying Dragon to the Spinning Cups, where we almost puked coming out from it, except those really kiddie ones where the height limit was 120cm. The Spinner was our all time favourite, we sat that five times. Berbaloi betul haha.
That one whole day was like a week's dose of intensive stamina training. We walked the entire theme park and plaza in and out so many times to find the Flying Dragon. I think we walked more than played. My legs, they're as strong as steel now. Seriously.. =)
I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song
No comments:
Post a Comment