Yesterday, we partied at Rachel's grandma's house. Haha nah, we had a Wii session and then dinner slash feast. Honestly, I do not know what is a Wii until yesterday. We started off with Cooking Mama, boring giler. After that, Kidz Bop. Omg. I can never dance, it's a fact that I've accepted long time ago. But this monk, she watched us from behind and started criticising and commenting me aka. 1P like a machine gun. I can never go to Vegas la, I dance like a kayu la, I'm old already, no stamina la, Thank god I'm good in something (when I won in ping pong). Sighs.
Siew Li and Yen Yen were the real dancers. Sze Ying was good too. After a while, we just sat around and talked while Kia Hooi and Ray played bowling. Funny stuffs like encounters with negros and king of drug dealers. Later on, we had dinner. Grandmothers' cooking are always so awesome. There were pig's stomach soup, popiah, black fungus with chicken, fried chicken wings, noodles, pork balls. P=
After dinner, Siew drove all of us to Jusco for McD ice cream, Speedy and the cinema. God knows what we did at the cinema. :) Thank god there weren't many people around. Again, Siew fetched all of us back, really owe her an extra chocolaty chocolate cake. Lol.
I hung a while at Yen's house and we talked like we used to. Back in highschool, if there's any project or stay backs, her house was always the perfect spot so yea, it was like one of my lepak-ing spot. So nice, sitting on the floor, leaning against the cupboard and conversations just went on and on with lots of laughters, sudden silence for thoughts to come together, good old memories, a bit of soft rantings here and there, impromptu jokes. Twas a fun day.
*Pictures are in Fb. Blogger is really slow.
Can't believe it's Friday already. TGIF, and also not. I'm kinda freaking out inside, having lots of weird dreams really, and sleepless nights. I guess it's normal, it's a bad sign if I feel nothing right. I have been paying immense attention to what mum says these past few days, maybe 'cause I will miss her voice, her countless reminders of things since I was a baby, her cooking, etc. She's one awesome woman. She's the only person, where when I'm sleeping, whatever she says can actually enter my ears and I will remember it when I wake up. :)
It has been a month and you're a month old. Stay good. =)
Chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment