26 June 2011

Taking its toll

I cannot imagine how irresponsible and ineffective a professional personnel from a super well known medical centre could have been. They dragged the whole scene for a freaking week and then, giving us hope by telling everything's okay. And all of the sudden, from whoever's butthole it came from, it was the six-letter-word which starts with C and ends with R. And it's the final stage. And even worse, three organs are involved. Fisheyeballsimgonnastuffinyournose. I've got nothing else to say. How could something so bad happened so fast without even realising it, maybe they've been ignoring and denying the fact until the truth takes its fair share of justice. I don't know.

Yesterday, I saw the room. I'm sharing with a senior who's already there for quite long but I haven't met her yet. So, her things were messily gathered at her halves of everything. Omg I don't know how to continue. Okay, it was not what I expected to see of a girl's room. She was literally living with roaches. In short, this was what dad said, "And I thought boys are dirty and messy, girls are worse." So true, SOME girls. I'm not gonna complain, this was what I signed myself up to face. The other girls got better bigger rooms with attached bathrooms, some has the room all by themselves with windows to great scenery. It's okay.

Things are gonna change even more after this. Brace yourself.
Have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment