09 October 2011

Loafer

The past two days, I've been eating, slacking and sleeping a lot. Just don't feel like doing anything, or perhaps I can't. Friday, came back from dinner, wanted to read moral but I slept off before 9pm I think, till the next morning. Saturday, I was walking around the house the whole day, searching and looking through stuffs at every corner of the house and at night, slept off when I was just about to read something. Today, after lunch, slept till six something. Something is seriously not right, I know. Maybe it's just the month, the weather, the horoscope, the feng shui or just hormones. *pulls hair* Need chocolates, lots and lots of it.

Haha this evening, I phoned Ms. Bendy and we talked like quite long I think. It's seriously was like two aunties in their late 50s, talking about their lives and life in general. I have beer belly, like seriously. I don't drink that much okay, it's 'hardly', I dislike drinking, I don't drink for no reason, it's like pouring fuel and lighting it up in your system. But sometimes, you know, sometimes, circumstances make people change, even for a split second. And driving, seriously can make me go nuts. This week is gonna be hectic again with quizzes and all. All the best all who's facing their finals soon. Take care of your health no matter what. Aight, gonna pack and brush and sleep. Hopefully a smooth-sail through dreamland tonight. Happy day.

I'm a sensitive.