Yesterday was indeed a splendid day. I was busy in the kitchen in the morning(sounds so housewife-y) and at night, the party was at Thatchu's place. Just like good old times. The firecrackers was the highlight. I almost died twice lol. Those boys are violent. Nah, just deaf for five minutes and everything's alright. It was great, laughing and losing ourselves under the drizzles like kids all over again. :)
But, all fun will come to an end at some point. And when that happens, people go jiwang for no reason. It's somehow normal. Next year, everyone will be off overseas and I am here alone, living my life as it is. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but, I don't know, the picture of saying goodbyes and hugging each other at the airport or in a farewell dinner somehow just leaves that longing bittersweet taste under my tongue. You don't see it, but it's there.
I saw photos, it's funny how they make you smile and cry at the same time. Mostly laughters. Happy weekend ahead. Adios.
