26 October 2011

Explosions

Happy Deepavali. Diwali vathukal. Happy Lights Day. Today was great. I had three rounds of mutton, muruku, idli, putu mayam and lots of yummy yummy cookies. This is one of the reason why I love being a Malaysian. It's amazing how people from all sorts of backgrounds and have entirely different stories themselves could come together and have a good meal under one roof. We visited one of dad's close friend in Puchong, like every other years. Come to think of it, it has been more than ten years I've been going there for Deepavali. Aunty Indra cooks the best mutton rendang in the world, seriously. The BEST. They are not wealthy people, they're just as ordinary as you and I are but, I think they are one of the most successful people I've ever come across with. Their pictures came out in the Star a couple of days ago and many other newspapers before and even Astro. It is their hardwork and perseverance that makes people look up to them. Sometimes, it is the disability that makes people so strong and courageous in chasing after their dreams. If only we don't need to lose something to gain something. 

Homework. The most dreadful word right now for me. And group work, there's nothing more to say. Bad timing is just it. Everyone's holidaying and seriously just lost the mood entirely. Scary. I'm like freaking out already cause holiday's passing by so soon and I don't wanna have to pack to go back there :(. Yesterday, I slept at 3am, doing irrelevant things; thinking of stuffs, smiling to myself, download loads of random songs. This is how I always waste precious time away so easily. Just now was funny, I had like three group discussions going on on Fb simultaneously and suddenly, on the water rocket side, Lina said, out of frustration, "Why must health science students make water rockets?" and Kam answered, "Cause one day we'll have to shift to outerspace when the earth is doomed and they need pharmacist there too." LMAO. Alright, sweet dreams amigos. Chao.

Fuzzy, just like my mind.





Revelry - Kings of Leon