11 October 2011

My pants kept dropping today

Hi. Today was a crazy day, bio and english quiz and moral mid-term. Whoever said moral was easy, I guess it's an entirely different story here in this place beside the 'pond'. We had to write essays, explain concepts and apply one theory to answer a case study. Where did all the MCQ questions went?? Down the pond. Just amazing. Haha when I walked out the room, Wei Wen was like, "...worst than bio, read also cannot answer..." That coming from HER. And the guy sitting beside me was the first to hand in the paper. When the lecturer said start, he attacked the paper with ink without mercy. He definitely knew what he was doing. That, was moral.

English was fun. Twas like studying for the family history of every soul in a town. We memorised names and the  questions was like "Eva's husband, the postmaster, the person who runs a coal business, the name called after Steven Adams, the owner of the grocery, the boy who drew for himself and his mom, etc. and of course, university-level-questions" Bio, what more can I say, like that lah. Well, I'm really not complaining or anything. It's just, my habit to reflect on things that happened in a day before I go to bed.

Okay I forgot everything else that I wanted to blog about. Owh this week's english assignment is to search for a song with the theme based on The Lottery and then presentation this Thursday. Anddd, I've chosen Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan :). Nostalgic, for some reason. Childhood song lol.


'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signals when I lifted off
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round



I might just end up as a chef.