21 October 2011

See You Soon

I'm addicted to their songs. Well, my soul is for sure. I watch Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill because of the background songs they play. It suits the mood so well in a weather like this. Everything is just perfect, just lack of a cup of hot-brewed caffeine to keep the eyes wide apart so to enjoy the night a lil' longer. Mmm maybe not tonight, the headache since this afternoon is overpowering me I swear I could fall unconscious anytime while sitting down. This week, I wasn't entirely conscious of what I was doing. Perhaps the assessment, projects and assignments thrown onto us for this week and the coming holiday season had taken up most of my brain's capacity. Our English group got reshuffled again and for every subject, I'm with different groups of people, it's so confusing at times. And it's troublesome, very. Everybody's going back to their hometowns in every single directions, now we're supposed to have discussions over Facebook, which is like so impossible cause we get distracted so easily and really, how is work going to be done with only your fingers moving.

For Physics, we have to make a water rocket each and after the holiday, we'll meet up, test and choose the best rocket to be used on the launch day. Math assignment and project which is more like an exercise on how to use the Microsoft Excel, Chem assignment: gotta make a video on Invisible Ink and lots of other homework. This course is like this, we've got used to it and really, we're all really pushing ourselves like never before. Tomorrow, my class is the only class who doesn't have class cause we requested for our classes to be brought forward. Hallelujah, we get to enjoy the comfort of home sweet home one day earlier. It's nice to be home, it's your real home after all. Somehow, I think, people will still go back from where they come from no matter how far and how long they've been away. Similarly, you will always go back to the people you feel most at home with despite how distant you are physically and how many acquaintances you've met along the journey.

Today is the 100th day since he'd passed on. Every now and then I will try to remind myself all over again about stuffs. And really, it's necessary as we always tend to forget things and underestimate well, life itself. I learn to accept bitter truths, I learn to step over unpleasant thoughts without making judgemental conclusions, I learn to not take too personally the problems I hear cause sometimes I get really emotional about other people's problem, I learn to accept huge differences in others and most importantly, I learn to distinguish people who loves me. Just the other day, my friend and I, we weren't that close and we actually talked for almost three hours. I'm a natural listener, well, it's the least I could do.