25 December 2011

Belief and faith are two different things

With good things come not so good ones as well. What if you found out the darkest secret of someone you love so much and you have used up your birthday wish. What if you came across a post for you after exactly two years and look at it and still smile as though you were still living in that glorious moment. What if you had overheard a huge argument with all sorts of colourful words and the next day, you see them both together like nothing happened. What if someone still loves you but decided it will not happen. What if..

The night is getting weirder. I really do not want to believe what I saw today. 

I really wish I know what to do in every situation. There's no one you could always turn to for every question you want an answer for because right and wrong is too vague to be distinguished. No one completely completes another. It's just a belief you make yourself believe to have faith in the faith the other person has in you. I give real good advices sometimes, but I get lost in them sometimes too. It's like something made me say that or it was just..something. Wish I could have a few sips and sleep really well tonight. 

Have a Merry X'mas!
Santa Claus do exist :)

You said everything's gonna be alright,
But nothing seems like what you've promised.