Holiday. Holiday. Holiday. The aroma of freshly baked scones, the cow-dung-ish smell of freshly cut grass, the smooth sea breeze caressing across your delicate skin, the almost-annoying birds chirping away at 7am, the quiet mornings where you can hear yourself scream "Hello Sunshine!" as you get up from the bed, the happy feeling as you hop your way into the kitchen before washing up. This is how it feels and it's amazing. :D
So far, I washed the curtains and sofa covers as mum reminded before she left, I made marshmallow which didn't turn out right and chocolate-coated Marie biscuits, just so I can lick my heavily stained chocolate-coated fingers like a jolly girl. This year, I'm gonna do something big. Like really BIG.
I.
AM.
GONNA.
BAKE.
MY.
OWN.
BIRTHDAY.
CAKE!
Serious. I've chosen the recipe. I've got the ingredients. Only thing left is the guts to make it. LMAO. This is worse than taking my driving test, I swear. I hope it's good. Or else, it will be my brother's birthday cake then. Haha. Dinner at grand's place tonight. Moo-cha-chas. Good day. =)