25 December 2011

Cherished

24th December 2011
Happy birthday to my brother!

I will remember today for a very very long time. I really like today, celebrating at home rather than the usual mall-outing. Simple. Had dinner with grandparents just now. Yesterday night was funny, I can't get myself to sleep because I was scared somebody might appear at my gate at sharp 12 because of Pravin and my dear brothers. "Wear nicer a bit to bed tonight ah". What was that for..ish haha.

Anyway, today the gang came over and we talked, took photos, had lunch at Uncle Choon, sang song, ate cake(The Red Velvet Cake) and played Wii. It was fun. Feels so at home not having to bother where we are, what we do. I've never typed so many 'thank you's in a day but it's okay, cause every one of them made me smile. Some were really funny and some, I felt really happy just receiving them. And conversations with people I hardly get the chance to catch up with, all of the sudden they appeared and we had a good laugh reminiscing the past. Now, a lil' bit on those who gave my brother and I a heartwarming birthday gathering.

Rachel, thank you for the Bob's Machine! I never expected you to really make our creation one step closer to reality. It's amazing, I look hot with those sexy legs in there :). And yes, we will always be the awesomest mother-son pair FOREVER. Sorry I'm so mixed up with the Rajis and Rajims, why must you use such complicated words. Haha stay awesome always.

Yen Yen, thank you loads for the wonderful Lilo & Stitch tumbler and the t-shirt. "Thanks for the memories all these years". Short yet means so much. Thank you too, for being there through all those crazy ups and downs.

Geok San, thank you for the pretty little card and book. Will read it in the car during my journey to Johore. Although we've not been talking nor seeing each other much this year, I know you're always there looking after me :). You're one beautiful person, may God bless you and guide you through thick and thin too. Btw, your handwriting changed, so doctor-like now.

Next, Siew Li aka Mamypoko. Me, Beyonce's moves? Haha I'm always sexy, Indian's natural curves. You are the longest friend I've ever known, since standard one. Those were the days.. I love you and best wishes to you, my friend.

Kia Hooi, Vi Vian, Siew Ern, Vino, Wei Wei, Deena, thanks a lot for the wishes. Amazing people. May God bless you all and wish you all a great year ahead with all your loved ones.