23 December 2011

YOU!

I am cold, cocky, unfriendly and everything you wouldn't want in a friend when you first see me in standard three. I don't easily trust people hence, I only mix with the same gang of friends whom I've known for years and comfortable with. I can forgive people but it's hard for me to forget the hurtful stuffs that they do to me. I am actually quite a sensitive person. Sometimes, I take criticism very personally and that is only because it is from someone I've known for so long and more importantly, trust. Yes, I'm very loyal in friendships. Don't you dare hurt my friends because I will get you if you do and I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life. I am always the peacemaker and that's because I hate seeing my friends break apart. What else, I swear. I practically swear the moment I wake up, shower, have my breakfast, go to school, etc. but that's just in my heart. Only when I get really annoyed that I let it slip out of my mouth. And I have a brother, oh don't get me started about him. He can be the silliest person on earth who does everything I ask but he is also the nicest brother I could ever wished for. And of course, I'm the nicest, awesomest sister that sometimes I think he might not even deserve.

When you start to know me, you might see me as a cheerful, optimistic girl who's really strong and unbreakable inside. But guess what, I am so fragile the slightest thing can make me lose all hope in the world. I appear happy most of the time because I don't want people to know my weaknesses and step on me. I can also be 'quite' bossy and overly in-charged over things at times in the sense I want things my way and only my way. As most of my friends already knew, I will own a mansion next time and the first thing that I will do is assign my out-of-jail-mum as my Head of Maids and her six twins under her. I have big ambitions, big dreams but all that would be meaningless without my dear friends to share it with me. If I die, I'll die a monkey king/president/prime minister/king/Rajah, not just some worthless door-step son who's unlucky enough to be picked up by a nun who has never breastfed me or any of my siblings.


Despite all the flaws, my friends think I'm awesome and one of them easily agreed to type up a blog post specially for me to tell the world how awesome I am. How awesome am I right? No word can ever describe my awesomeness. I am beyond awesome. Seriously, I'm not being proud but awesome is too 'low' for me. I suit words like "Mahagundeawesomegilababibetulbetulawesome". Okay, the point is, I AM AWESOME. :D

This blog post is (obviously) about Rachel Saw a.k.a. Rajah. *POOI*
Thousands of apologies for any inaccuracy and offensive remark. Patik hanyalah hamba yang menurut perintah tuanku yang kurang munasabah. Hee. Tata.